DKYSY Demo DKYSY Demo

It sounds pretty dope, but this section of Newgrounds is for your animations. Your submission looks like you used samples from various other people's work.

Define Shitting Define Shitting

Well done, sir.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

DAZZLING!

You have done it again, Zone. You made a parody too funny for anyone to get off on. Jaw dropping work though. Your efforts in animation continue to astound me, and the artwork and colors are just as good as ever. AWESOME STUFF!

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

An AMAZING Installment!

I cannot recall the last time I have laughed this hard so consecutively. I was on the floor when the Walrus-Crab chased Manny off into the woods. This entry also has great improvements in animation and colors. Well done, good sir!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Awesome work, as always.

Plus, I can relate to it.
Every time I mess myself up on what time I go to bed, I usually pull an 'all-nighter' to fix it, and then stay awake the following day. Although, going to sleep at midnight is not the best idea because you will over sleep the following day. However, the cartoon would not be as funny as it was if you had took this advice.

Anyway; I enjoyed all the angles, the smooth animation, the music, the vocal work, and your little, almost missable, quick philosophical whispers. John's plans were fun, and the dream was stunning. Keep up the great work!

Let's hope this year will be more productive like you stated in the scrapbook with the ideal releases for the next cartoons.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I sure hope I can finish and release more. Last year saw a few releases, but so many of them were like collab contributions, especially Telefrancais taking up all those months... I was beat by the time it was over, and I didn't even have much to show for it. I hope to at least release like two or three more animations before the year is over with. Time will tell, I suppose. Thanks for the compliments!

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Perfect.. As Always

Man, Sama, this made me laugh my ass off! It was almost as if you did not want us to get off on this. I don't think I can now. Maybe I am just weird like that, or maybe because it is noon right now. Your animation skills are getting better too, I see. Keep up the good work!

Serial Environmentalist Serial Environmentalist

Matzerath Lives!

Doing a little recycling, Matzerath? I was kind of hoping you would throw something new at us. Non-the-less, this is still as funny as the first time I saw it on your site. I like all the shading and after effects.

Matzerath responds:

Well, I have several cartoons on my site that I haven't posted here yet ... though I'm doing a new version of the 'Greg and Phil the Mutants' one!

Day in the Life - Cthulhu Day in the Life - Cthulhu

Ha, company..

I thought it would end with Cthuluhu getting his head bashed in with the boat...

He waited a vigintillion years just to get a boat to the head!

Battosai810 responds:

I unfortunately didn't have enough time to get my background artist to draw another background for the water, so I had to skip the part where the ship goes through Cthulhu's head.
Thanks for watching!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Hey Rob, I found the secret message!

I also found a clickable skeleton in your bedroom window.
_
Unless that's Johnny's bedroom window.
_
I don't know, I think it's Johnny's room. His room is much nicer than yours.
_
I'm sorry, it's just that your room's a mess. What, with all the crap on your walls.
_
I just get the feeling your on the ground floor.
_
So it must be John's bedroom window.
_
This isn't a review at all!
Scrolling down more...
_
Did I successfully waste your time, now?
I loved the cartoon!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Actually, Danny lives in the upper area of the house. Johny's downstairs too, but across the hall... sort of. Not that it matters or anything though.

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

One of my favorite House of Squid comics

It was less scary then the comic had depicted. Still awesome though!