Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

A Song Best Fit For Fernando's Antics

Reused for Ask Raptor Jesus I see, but it's still equally funny. I have it stuck in my head like the chorus to a song, but not the beat. It's just those Ohs and Ahs slightly overlapping each other in a constant loop running through my head.

Use Your Freakin Head!!! Use Your Freakin Head!!!

That's what I'm talking about!

Man you did that fast. It was indeed most excellent, even though nothing can compare to the Livin' On A Landmine reversion of Use Your Head, but still really well done. There was something I didn't like about it, but the backround synth has made me forget what it was. Nice work!

For Pete's Sake! For Pete's Sake!

Nice Tribute To Hasselhoff

A most excellent version of Tribute To Hasselhoff! It still contains the classic beat to the song just now with your own added gest. It also still gives that feeling of being in space as you are in the game. The only bad thing I could say is it needs to be fixed for a loop at the end not an ending in itself. Hey, if your ever in the mood to do more EWJ songs, could your next one be a version of Use Your Head?

Lino responds:

Thanks for the 10! And yeah I will make a version of USE YOUR HEAD. :)

EWJ - Queen Slug for a Butt EWJ - Queen Slug for a Butt

Worm's From Foreign Lands

This was the greatest remix of Worm's From Foreign Lands ever! You totally need to do one of Livin' On A Landmine which is played 3 times in the game. Once when your free falling fighting Prof Monkey For A Head's robot chicken, when you free fall dodging the spikes in Big Butt Ville part 1(right before this song now), and when you fight Queen Slug for a Butt.

Chronamut responds:

oh yes I remember that song.. I'll consider it hehe..

thanks for the review mate!

-shawn-